Concerned by the preoccupations of its stakeholders and the environment, the group is committed, through its partnerships and initiative schemes, to develop CSR, and more particularly, to promote cleaner, safer, more widely-accessible and economical mobility solutions.
Driving the automotive sector forwards and defending the interests of consumers
Working alongside other players in the automotive sector and consumer associations (FEDA, CNPA, etc.), Mobivia has been particularly committed, over the last few years, to shedding light on the debate about competition principles on the market for car after-sales service, by organising a number of information campaigns and conferences with the public authorities at European level.
By adopting a robust stance on the opening-up of the market for “visible” parts, the extension of the manufacturer’s warranty, the access to technical information on vehicles or even the standardisation of European laws regarding winter tyres, the group is seeking to ensure the consumer gets a safe, competitive offer, as well as freedom of choice.
Taking part in the public debate for promoting mobility in the widest sense
In order to contribute to a broader discussion on the theme of mobility, Mobivia is involved in programmes of initiatives and events, working alongside its stakeholders:
– Partnership with the AVERE association (Professional association for the development of electric mobility) for making power-assisted mobility available to a wider audience in France. Participation in the “Electromobile Towns” awards rewarding the innovative policies of French local authorities in the area of sustainable mobility. Drawing up an AVERE/Mobivia survey looking at “The French People and Mobility” (2012). Download the study results : « Les français et la mobilité »
– Partnership with “Eco-Maires” (Eco Mayors), the first national network of elected officials advocating environmental issues and sustainable development: co-writing of a Practical Guide to Eco-mobility aimed at towns (June 2013). Find out more about les Eco-Maires
– Participation since 2013 in the work and discussion group dealing with the role of the car in sustainable mobility, led by the FNE (France Nature Environnement) association. Find out more about France Nature Environnement
Develop best practices in the area of CSR
The group is committed to working alongside organisations on a daily basis to spread the use of best practices and get businesses involved in issues concerning social matters, society and the environment.
–Partnership with Réseau Alliances since June 2013, the objective of which is to support the businesses of the Nord-Pas-de-Calais in improving their performance levels while respecting People and the Environment. www.reseau-alliances.org www.reseau-alliances.org
> Participation in the World Forum Lille 2015, an annual forum on Responsible Economy, devoted this year to the economy and to new digital trends with the main theme “the collaborative economy”. www.worldforum-lille.org
> Founding member of the “Déclic Mobilités” initiative, aimed at spreading the best practices of private and public businesses, local authorities, professional societies, business parks, etc., which have undertaken practical initiatives to promote increasingly sustainable mobility solutions, in partnership with other players in their region. www.declic-mobilites.org www.declic-mobilites.org
– Founding member of Recyvalor, an association dedicated to reducing existing stockpiles of used tyres. Its objective is to eliminate 80,000 tonnes of used tyres, spread out over 61 reported existing sites, over a period of 6 to 8 years. At this half-way stage (December 2012), over 31,000 tonnes of tyres in 43 towns and villages have been removed and recycled, for an overall cost of over 4.7 million Euros. www.recyvalor.fr
– Mobivia is also a member of ORSE (Observatoire de la Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises – CSR watchdog) and l’Institut de l’Economie Circulaire.