- Company name: MOBIVIA
- Public Limited Company with board of directors. Registered capital: €57,990,660
- Company registered with the register of companies of Lille under number B 470 501 545
- Registered office: 511/589 Rue des Seringats – 59262 Sainghin-en-Mélantois (France)
- Director of the publication: Marie-Cécile ROCHET, Director of Customer Marketing, Communications and CSR (Mobivia)
- Pictime / www.pictime.com
Tel: +33 (0)3.28.520.520
177, Avenue de la République – 59040 Lille Cedex (France)
Creation & Design
Nikita / www.nikita.fr
22, Rue Jean Moulin – 59000 Lille (France)
C. Bruneau, P. Houze, Getty Images, A. Evrard, Mobivia
Article 1 / Conditions for use
All users of the www.mobivia.com website warrant and represent that they have read these Legal Notices and agree to them without reservation.
Article 2 / Personal data
Pursuant to the provisions of the French data protection law of 6 January 1978, modified by law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, all of your personal data is processed in a strictly confidential manner. You have the right to access, correct, delete and contest your data. To do this, just send your request:
> By e-mail to email@example.com
> By phone at +33 (0)22.214.171.124.74
> By post to the following address (provide your surname, first name and address):
511/589 Rue des Seringats – 59262 Sainghin-en-Mélantois (France)
Article 3 / Intellectual property
The entire www.mobivia.com website is protected by currently applicable legislation on intellectual property, including the legislation pertaining to copyright and the rights of the producer of the database. Consequently:
- All the artwork, images, photographs, videos, texts, animated sequences (with audio or not) shown, that form part of and/or is/are represented on the www.mobivia.com website, as well as the title, design, presentation and form of the www.mobivia.com website and its content, are, on a case-by-case basis, the property of Mobivia or of third parties which have authorised Mobivia to represent them on the website.
- The name, brands, logos and slogans, graphic charters, names of products and services, domain names, downloadable documents, photographic representations and any related distinctive signs are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Mobivia or of third parties which have authorised Mobivia to represent them on the website.
- Mobivia created this website for the personal information purposes of its users. Furthermore, any reproduction, disclosure, distribution, circulation, use, representation, modification, transcription, adaptation, translation and/or transformation, commercial use, in whole or in part, regardless of the form of media or process used, is strictly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of Mobivia.
- Any unabridged or substantial extract, reproduction and/or representation, in whole or in part, may only be undertaken with the prior and written consent of Mobivia.
- Any transfer of any element on the www.mobivia.com website onto another website or any other form of media (paper, digital media, film, etc.) is prohibited, without the prior and express consent of the publication manager. Any breach of the provisions of this article shall constitute an infringement of copyright, for which the offender may be held liable under civil and criminal law.
Article 4 / Liability
The publisher of this website reserves the right to modify or correct the content of the documents published on this website at any time, without notice, and declines all liability for any approximations, inaccuracies or omissions regarding the information available on the website, technical issues encountered on this website, on all other websites towards which we establish links or websites which set up links to this website, and more generally, for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused as a result of anyone entering the website or not being able to enter the website, as well as using the website and/or the credence given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Article 5/ Cookies
Mobivia may use “cookies”. In general, cookies gather information on website visits and user preferences (connection time, pages visited, personalisation of the user interface, etc.) This information is used to create the content of the website. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your computer in accordance with the procedure set out on the www.cnil.fr website. If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal, or if you remove those that are saved on your terminal, you may no longer be able to benefit from some of the functional features that are required to browse in certain areas of the www.mobivia.com website.